Founded in 1945 by José Perez. This mine is the only concession of Argentinian sharpeing stones given by the General Mines Direction of the Nation.
It is located 120km from San Rafael. City in Mendoza, Agent, in the nineth district Nº 11, with a surface of 18 has, 3 belongins registred in 2163 Page 4244 Book 14 of the Manifestations and Denounces Register Expedient 48-81 of Mine General Direction of Mendoza Province Measure as ragard plan Pages 109 and Measuring Act on pages 110/111 with approval technical report on Pages 112 with firm resolution of the measure, indicating of belonging and possesion on page 117.
Properity title on pages 120 y 121 all refered to 49-81, certificates Nº 60936 of “Mine General Direction of Nation.